Acoustilytix is a cloud-based automatic Ultrasonic Vocalizations (USV) scoring platform. Collecting and processing USV data is manual, time-intensive and costly. Acoustilytix is an easy-to-use tool that provides researchers with state-of-the-art USV scoring capability and call detection performance with benefits that include:
- High automatic USV detection sensitivity and precision (around 94% and 95%, respectively)
- Fewer missed USVs than hand scoring
- Environment-agnostic functionality that does not require tuning or user intervention
- Training module for training hand scorers
- File management, sharing, and storage
To learn more about Acoustilytix, please view our tutorial below:
This research was funded by NIMH of the National Institutes of Health under award number R41MH121119.